Friday, October 2, 2009

Moving my blog.

I know that I don't have many followers, but for those of you who do check in every once in a while....I am moving our blog. Our new blog will be located at:

thewigginsarehere.wordpress.com

This all happened very quickly this morning as I was getting increasing frustrated with my inablitly to "beautify" my blog. See, David set my blog up for my as a gift last year, and since I didn't want to seem ungrateful, I didn't mention the fact that I thought it lacked a little umph. So this morning, as I was trying to give the blog some umph, I found myself getting increasingly frustrated (almost to the point of cursing and throwing the computer) I decided I had to make a change to something that was eaiser for me to navigate (sorry blogger).

So check us out at wordpress because I am leaving the blogger behind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment